I-90 Wildlife Watch is a project of the Western Transportation Institute and the I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition, with additional partnership support from the Washington State Department of Transportation, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, the US Forest Service, and the US Fish & Wildlife Service.
Official “Friends of I-90 Wildlife Watch” include:
- Central Washington University
- Conservation Northwest
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Freedom to Roam
- Grizzly Bear Outreach Project
- Highway Wilding
- North Cascades Institute
- Pacific Biodiversity Institute
- The Humane Society of the United States
- The Mountaineers
- The Nature Conservancy
- Mountains to Sound Greenway
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History
- Summit at Snoqualmie
- Western Environmental Law Center
- The Wilderness Society
- TransWild Alliance
To find out how to become a Friend of I-90 Wildlife Watch, please contact Jen Watkins at email@example.com.
We thank the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife’s ALEA program and the TransWild Alliance for their financial support of this project.